The Secret About Copyrights…
Even most professional musicians don’t know the truth! Do YOU know the dirty secret about music copyrights?
For this week only: Get FULL UNLIMITED Access to SongSecure and enjoy LIFETIME copyright protection for ALL of your songs Free for 30 Days!
EVEN if you cancel within the 30 Days your song copyrights will STILL be 100% protected forever!
Pretty killer deal, right?!?! Click here to secure your spot now!
PLUS, by signing up today you will have free access to all the new SUUUUUPER exciting features we are adding to SongSecure over the next few months, such as:
- Your Own Professional Music Website for your Band, Music, Gigs, etc.
- Secure Audio Players so you can instantly share your music anywhere online (and let would-be song thief’s know your music is 100% protected by SongSecure)
- Instant Music Store so you can quickly start selling your songs, beats, merch, etc. and keep 100% of the profit
- Music Royalties Secrets – Full trainings on how to get paid royalties when Movies, TV Shows, Netflix, YouTube, etc. use your music (and how to get your music to the right people fast)
- Expert Interviews – Monthly interviews with Music and Industry leaders that will help take your music career to the next level
- Referral Program – Start earning an additional revenue stream by simply referring people to SongSecure
I’ve read that my music remains registered even if I cancel my membership. Is this correct?
SongSecure will keep a copy on our servers as long as your membership is active, but will remove it if the membership is discontinued.
Another key benefit and service of your SongSecure membership is SongSecure will attest and certify to the authenticity of the process and your file, and execute an affidavit and agree to be deposed in Austin, TX as a expert witness in the case of a legal action regarding the secured song. This service is only available to a current active SongSecure member.
How effective will this be in ten years if someone were to use a song and I need to sue, even if I discontinue my membership?
An expert witness can describe the mathematical formula, show the factual proof that you had possession of the file at the time that you secured it.
I like this extra protection without having to copyright every song with the government for 35$ dollars each, but eventually, this monthly payment may become something I may have to discontinue. What kind of problems will that present for me if I ever need to refer back to this SongSecure registration in the event that someone uses one of the songs that I have already uploaded without my consent?
If you create or revise more than 3 songs a year, SongSecure is less expensive and better factual proof than a US Copyright Registration.
Are there any limitations with SongSecure?
When does the SongSecure app come out for use?
Is there any interaction with PROs or distributors in anyway?
Is there a way to differentiate multiple copyrights for multiple writers on a song?
Am I the only person allowed to register songs to SongSecure, meaning what if you collaborate with someone would that person have to also register or can we do it under one account. Same example for multiple writers 3,4 & five writers for example.
In SongSecure who will be able to hear the songs people register?
Since you cannot protect your copyright unless you know someone has stolen and used your song to make money, how does SongSecure help with detection of violations of copyright infringement world wide or does it?
Do I need to download the certificate and file it away? I imagine this certificate would be easy to replicate, so how effective would it be in court?
The information on the certificate is impossible to replicate unless the same computer algorithm is used to “prove” the validity with the same file, and a lookup is performed to obtain the information stored on the block chain.
Can a poem be protected with SongSecure?
Can lyrics without an audio recording be submitted to SongSecure?
Asking about govt accreditation of SongSecure
Will anyone actually be listening to my uploads?
What happens to copyright proof of my songs?
Is SongSecure legally recognized as a new standard for protecting my music?
Do I need to continue to subscribe to show proof of previously uploaded songs?
I would like to know the details of how this service works.
1) you have a SongSecure account – It includes your identity including name, email, address, etc.
2) you upload a file – a music MP3, a document for lyrics, sheet music, etc.
*Note: no one looks at or listens to the file, the software does all this in a matter of seconds, completely automatically.
3) the software calculates a unique “hash” of the file (an encrypted code)
4) The file is stored on the AWS Service cloud in a secure and private location.
5) The hash code is then recorded on the block chain by performing a small transaction, this is the Time Stamp.
6) The blockchain is finalized once separate blockchain servers from around the world all agree and confirm they have recorded the transaction in the public distributed ledger, that can never be changed. (you can search for the transaction using a block chain explorer and see when it was recorded)
7) The transaction is paired with your certificate and file in the SongSecure cloud storage
8) The PDF certificate is generated, and you download it, print it (if desired) and save it along with the original file someplace safe.
What is in place for any technical support if I have user issues?
Do I need to include MP3 files as well as written copy, i.e. lyrics and music notations to secure my music?
In order to protect one’s songs from being stolen, is it feasible to set up some kind of publishing company with your name on it to copyright your songs?
How can I start using SongSecure?
Austin, TX 78757